How To Start A Business With AAVAZ Free PBX
Excellent communication provides a competitive advantage to any business, so choosing the right phone system for your company is critical to its success. With the right communication system, your business can reach its full potential by effectively communicating internally with your team and externally with your customers.
Whether you are starting a new business or struggling to integrate your communication systems with other technology, AAVAZ PBX can assist you in assessing your options and determining the best phone solution for your company.
AAVAZ provides a wide range of VoIP, cloud-based, and hosted phone solutions that have been carefully selected for technological innovation, proven reliability, and real-world results. In addition, AAVAZ collaborates closely with you and your team to identify the best phone service for your company’s needs today and in the future.
Business phone system
A business phone system is a sophisticated communication system designed to improve and handle a company’s complex communication needs, such as call routing to get calls to the right person, conference calls, and more, with features beyond a traditional phone system can provide.
VoIP and cloud-based phone systems are just a few of the many popular phone systems ideal for growing businesses.
VoIP phone systems use an internet connection to provide several distinct advantages over traditional phone systems, such as scalability, cost savings, and advanced features such as a virtual receptionist who can handle calls via a mobile app.
The VoIP phone system is a good investment for a business changing and growing because of the flexibility of cloud technology and the pay-for-what-you-use model.
Key features to consider:
Call forwarding is a useful feature that allows you to intelligently route incoming calls to your voicemail, desk phone, or personal cell phone. This feature allows employees to work from home while remaining accessible. Businesses can use an online dashboard to activate this feature or set up an automatic call forwarding schedule.
- When employees are out of the office, eliminate missed calls.
- Make your call forwarding schedules based on business hours, holidays, and caller ID.
- Incoming calls can be forwarded to any extension, phone number, or device with ease.
The menu system, which includes an auto-attendant, assists callers in finding the appropriate department. This VoIP feature eliminates the need for a human receptionist while also managing high call volumes effectively.
- By not hiring receptionists, you will save a huge amount of money.
- Call handling is faster, and there are fewer calls that are misplaced. Callers can quickly resolve their issues by following the menu instructions, directing them to the appropriate department.
- The professional image is positive. This feature prevents potential business from slipping through your fingers due to missed calls, as well as establishing a professional image and reputation.
Voicemail to email transcription
Voicemail transcription converts audio voicemail messages into text, which is then emailed or texted to the user. So instead of scribbling names, addresses, and numbers, you will be able to take your time and read them conveniently in your email.
- Easy to search and filter messages in your inbox.
- Check your email or text messages, and skim the transcription to father the key details in seconds.
Call screening features identify incoming calls and assist customer service in providing personalized service.
- When you direct external calls to voicemail, you ensure that you have the data and information the caller requires.
- Customize the customer experience.
- With your time and calls, you’ll be more efficient and focused.
The IP phone connects to the internet directly and converts voice into IP packets and vice versa. As a result, IP phones have distinct advantages for a growing company.
Key benefits include:
- Get rid of the hardware. You won’t have to invest a lot of money in new equipment, and you won’t have to worry about physical equipment maintenance.
- Increase scalability. IP phones are scalable, and a web-based dashboard can be used to add a new line.
- Don’t forget to bring your phone. You can keep your work phone on you at all times, thanks to mobile apps.
- Don’t just rely on your voice. Video conferencing and file sharing are among the IP phone’s features.
- Don’t just rely on your voice. Video conferencing, file sharing, and remote collaboration are all available with IP phones.
Voicemail/ call forwarding
This feature allows businesses to receive calls regardless of their location or phone number, allowing you to be reached more easily.
This feature allows your company to have multiple phone numbers in different areas and a menu system. In addition, callers will be able to connect with live operators as a result of this easily.
Call recording features can track customer satisfaction and questions and provide insight into areas where businesses can improve. You can record calls and save them in an audio format that can be used for training purposes with just a few clicks of the mouse.
Cloud-based phone system
A cloud-based phone system offloads your phone infrastructure and manages call routing and signal processing remotely, saving you time and money on maintenance. It has the capabilities of a hosted PBX and the call management features of a traditional PBX, but it uses VoIP to make calls over the internet.
Businesses can use and leverage mobility with a cloud-based phone system. For example, the Find me, Follow me feature in mobile apps allows users to receive or make calls on multiple devices while using the same extension or phone number.
Service providers are constantly developing new integrated platforms that bring together all of the tools and features that a company needs to communicate effectively with customers into one package.
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Artificial intelligence (AI) can help you communicate more effectively. Modern chatbots, for example, make use of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning algorithms to provide the best possible customer service.
Click to call
The ability to embed a simple “call us now” button directly on your business’s website or within your mobile app is known as click to call. It connects users to a phone call with a representative from your customer service department.
Integrations and Application Layer Protocol (API)
API integration is a concept that connects two previously separate tools. A business can integrate their CRM solution with their cloud phone solution using API support, bridging the gap between the two applications. You can view relevant caller data without having to leave your cloud PBX application, call management features, and messaging capabilities.
One of the most important videos conferencing tools is screen sharing. Without requiring users to meet in person, this feature provides more context and strengthens collaboration.
You can increase your company’s productivity while saving money on upfront hardware costs with AAVAZ Free PBX. Then, depending on your company’s needs, you can reinvest the savings elsewhere.