Users’ interest has increased immensely in online platforms with the rise of the Internet. Organisations are willing to set up their brands and businesses online because most clients prefer to navigate through the websites when they want to know about your company and the services you offer.
It is backed with high-end security mechanisms and in-built packages so that you can have the best experience while working.
Angular follows the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern, which lets you separate concerns and create maintainable code. Due to the modern web platform capabilities for providing high-end user experiences, developers highly prefer Angular for Web Development. The features include excellent performance, offline operating, and zero-step installation.
- Code generation is highly optimized in Angular. With templates turned into codes for virtual machines, it benefits over hand-written coding.
- You can easily handle composite application logic with its powerful data binding and dependency-injecting mechanisms to streamline growth.
- Complex choreographies and animation timelines with less coding are also possible through the intuitive API of Angular.
Vue is a lightweight, fast framework with extensive documentation, reactive two-way binding, and SEO-friendly features. Created in 2016, Vue.js quickly paved its way into the market by proving its performance and exceptional results.
Moreover, Vue has a data binding feature, facilitating the administration or assignment of attributes to HTML. CSS transitions and animations are built into Vue. So, you can apply a transition to HTML elements when you add, update, or remove it from the DOM.
- Vue also offers HTML-based templates through which you can bind the Document Object Model with the instance data of Vue. The template is compiled into Virtual DOM Render functions.
- Vue JS is simple to operate in terms of design and API. Thus, you can build simple applications in one day.
You’re coding and designing needs become convenient with Meteor JS. It is easy to learn and allows you to build captivating web apps quickly. Also, it has an active group of coders, making it community-driven and popular.
Meteor is an open-source Development Ecosystem (IDevE) that accelerates the development of real-time web applications from scratch. This is because it consists of all the significant back end and front-end components. You can provide full-stack web solutions with specifications that include reactive templates, CSS, and JS modification on the production server.
- Using Metero, the same code can be used on both ends for mobile as well as web apps.
- Meteor JS is compatible with any database with a Node JS driver. Also, MongoDB is frequently used with it.
Developed by Facebook, react is adopted as a productive framework for web development. The best ReactJS UI Frameworks help you develop dynamic and interactive user interfaces.
React JS uses a virtual Document Object Model (DOM) that timely updates and renders elements, which impacts the performance in a good way. It has a consistent W3C object model system which provides a cross-browser interface to a native event.
- React has JSX markup syntax. JSX resembles HTML closely. So, you can write React components easily by injecting them into the web pages like HTML.
- Components of the web page are divided into small components which create a view or function for intuitive dashboards and interfaces. You can use them to define the interactions and visuals in apps.
- It is ideal for small-scale projects.
- If you are a team of beginners, it has a simple syntax and less load time.